Massage for Editor & Publisher.
Now I introduce myself. This is Mohammad Nuruzzaman.
Editor & Publisher of a Newspaper “ The Weekly Krishi O Amish” in connection with Livestock, Agriculture & Fisheries from Bangladesh since last 23 years ( Since 20-10-97 ) Bangladesh Government Declaration No- G. M/22-5/97/1499(7).
This is an unparallel Newspaper of the technical side of Livestock, Agriculture, Fisheries activities & related farms like dairy farm, Grant parent stock, Parent stock, Hatchery, Feed meal co. Veterinary Pharmaceutical co, Seed & Pesticide co. Etc.
It also deals with the Government & Nongovernmental organizational activities.
Being the Editor & Publisher of the Newspaper I was invited by the organizer of VIV Europe- 2003, VIV Asia- 2001 to VIV Asia-2015-19 & VICTUM 2016-18. I am especially invite all Journalist Programs on VIV Asia & I am especially grateful to VIV Organizer teem. The Weekly Krishi O Amish big circulation ( 20,000. Per Week) in Bangladesh.
It is a great pleasure to bring it to your kind notish that recently The Weekly Krishi O Amish achieved National Award Honor as catalyst Media person of the year ( 2012 ) in print Media category by the Bangladesh Livestock Society for its important role and manageable contribution on Bangladesh Livestock.
The Honorable Minister for Fisheries and Livestock, Govt. of the people’ of Bangladesh and Director General of the Department of livestock and City Mayor Rajshahi Division ( North ) formally handed over this Award to Mohammad Nuruzzaman, the Editor and Publisher of the Weekly Krishi O Amish on march 30, 2013. Branding Media Partner vnu exhibition asia pacific in Thailand ( 2019-2010 )
Social Activities for Editor :
1) Treasure. Dinajpur Dist’ Press Club, Bangladesh.
2) Treasure . Dinajpur Dist’ Newspaper Editor Board, Bangladesh.
3) Asst. Sectary Noborupi Surbani Shikka Kendra Dinajpur ( Since: 1998 ).
Life Member :
1) Red Crescent Society, Dinajpur, Bangladesh.
2) Bangladesh Livestock Society,
3) Dinajpur Institute, Bangladesh.
4) FPAB ( Family Planning Associate in Bangladesh ) Dinajpur Dist’ Branch,
5) Noborupy Surbani Shikkha Kendra ( Cultural ) Dinajpur, Bangladesh.
General Member :
1) Dinajpur Chamber of Commerce, Bangladesh.
2) Dinajpur Officers Club, Bangladesh.
3) Dinajpur Arubindu Child Hospital. Bangladesh.
*** Please Ask any question & query without any hesitation all over in Bangladesh.
Editor & Publisher
The Weekly Krishi O Amish
Cell: +88 01715317607
email : email@example.com
facebook: Mohammad Nuruzzaman